We got a "two night special with a $40 restaurant gift certificate and ferry ride to Cumberland Island. We checked out around 5:00 am the first morning. I was told we were still going to have to pay for the second night. After going around with the desk clerks - one at 11:00 pm the night before and again at 1:30 am. They ended up charging me $100 plus tax for the night. I did use the certificates, but they should have paid us to stay in those rooms. Yes, rooms - because we had to move at 1:30 in the morning due to the air conditions not working - neither one would cool! The shower knob didn't work and the placed smells like mold covered up with chemicals!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel has rooms with two Queen beds or one King bed. All rooms have micro/fridge, free WIFI,and 32" flat screen TVs. Two room suites are available with living room with sleeper sofa, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and separate bedroom with two Queens or one King bed. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cumberland Island Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland Island Hotel St. Marys
- Cumberland Island Inn And Suites