We asked if they give military discount and the receptionist said that he will ask the manager in the morning. I went to check the status the following day and I was told NO they do not give discount not unless we're going to stay there for 7 days. If not only for the work that we did that second day we could have moved to another hotel. The suite that I had is kinda old the AC units were loud and kept me up most of the nights. The room need maintenance and their kitchen has barely stuff in there to cook. Their pool is closed since it need treatment, And their bar is also closed. I used the gym and grab their towel I almost threw up when I smelled it looks like it has been used and they just put it back - I tried two towels and both had the same smell.
To all my military and government coworkers try to get a hotel other than this it is not worth the $89+ tax that you are going to spend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel has rooms with two Queen beds or one King bed. All rooms have micro/fridge, free WIFI,and 32" flat screen TVs. Two room suites are available with living room with sleeper sofa, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and separate bedroom with two Queens or one King bed. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cumberland Island Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland Island Hotel St. Marys
- Cumberland Island Inn And Suites