Quiet, clean, frig in room. Charming gazebo and pool in garden setting with barbeques. I was going to pay $260 to stay near the waterfront in a B&B or $190 for a moldy vacation rental. But then I realized there was no frig in my room and I don't like the lack of privacy and mildew in old homes turned into Bed & Breakfasts. For $200 in savings, I was willing to give up being a block from the ferry. AAA and military discounts. Walk to banks, movie theaters and drug stores. Plenty of parking in town so why not drive for $200 a night?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel has rooms with two Queen beds or one King bed. All rooms have micro/fridge, free WIFI,and 32" flat screen TVs. Two room suites are available with living room with sleeper sofa, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and separate bedroom with two Queens or one King bed. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Cumberland Island Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland Island Hotel St. Marys
- Cumberland Island Inn And Suites