“Amazing service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue, German, Vegan, Bistro, Slovenian
St. Marys, Georgia
“Amazing service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

The atmosphere was very welcoming! I have a hard time taking my little ones places for fear of disturbing the other customers, but this place was sooo family friendly it really took me by surprise! The food was amazing and I was able to enjoy it, which is rare. The service was top notch! Typically, I forget to write reviews, but this place was so awesome, I had to. I also very much enjoyed that they have a menu that respects a wide array of dietary restrictions. And the price was very good.

Saint Marys, Georgia, United States
“This place is unbelievably outstanding & uniquely fabulous.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

I was greeted with a smile and welcome as soon as i entered the door. i ordered stuffed cabbage rolls and my lunch companion ordered the reuben with a twist. i also got 2 ponutz on the side. everything was delicious including the free samples of spinach dip, pot salad & cuke salad they gave me. The price is very good for what you get. and to top it off, they sent me out the door with 3 free poopy treats for my doggies, which they loved. we will return here definately.

St. Marys, Georgia
“Best of Camden County Ga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Man, I walked into this little hole in the wall restaurant that my buddy told me about, and I was blown away. They had groovy sounds coming from a real 70's record player. The smells, OMG. Instantly brought back fond memories from my childhood. While looking at all the writing on the walls I noticed that this little place had won 5 Readers Choice Awards, and man, they deserve it. I had the Reuben and it was the best I ever tasted. My wife had the Pulled BBQ Pork Sandwich, and we are definitely coming back. I would recommend this joint to any and everyone who wants to enjoy real home-made food.

J. C.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

This has been my second time eating at ponutz. I have had the crabby party both times and it is excellent. I have also had there bake potato soup, ponutz, and hummus. Nothing I have eaten here has been bad, I praise their food. The interior is a little odd. It's kind of like a retro hippy atmosphere but again the food and service was great. I highly reccomend when looking for a quick bite.

Castleton, New York
“New experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Loved the inventiveness. Nice Vegan and nice "carnivorous" menu. I had the meat loaf and surprised myself by ordering it since I tend not to eat red meat. What a treat. Very complex and interesting spices. I detected cinnamon which I also detected in the Tuscan bean soup. It had a little sauce on the meat loaf which was also tasty and served on the best rye bread I have had in years. Would order again in a heartbeat.
Husband had the Ruben which he liked. (He's not adventurous)
I was very tempted to try the vegie wrap. Maybe next time. Husband also had the loaded potato soup which I had a taste
of and seemed very tasty. I need to try the stuffed cabbage in another visit as well. Whole scene is extremely casual but friendly. Great service. Very early 70's look down to the bean bag chairs and posters on the wall. Actual record player with 33 records playing. Hand written quotes on walls. Only handful of tables and chairs. I would go again. At least do takeout. Everything is homemade.

Visited January 2014