“Great food, friendly people, adorable decoration.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 49 Restaurants in St. Marys
Cuisines: German, Barbecue, Bistro, Vegan, Slovenian
St. Marys, Georgia
“Great food, friendly people, adorable decoration.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

I loved the food. Their homemade lemonade was amazing! Vegan friendly too! A ponut is a fried potato pancake with a hole in it. Delicious. The chef also makes great soups. The baked potato soup highly recommended.

• Visited November 2013

Kingsland, Georgia
“Great Food, Great People, Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I can not find anything about this place that I don't like. Everything is great! Liz and Jim are fantastic, you feel like a part of the family as soon as you walk in the door. The food is so wonderful! I love that they have vegan / vegetarian friendly meals. The hummus is fantastic, and the potato soup is the best I've ever eaten! It's a small place with a lot of heart. Love the colorful chalkboard walls and the record player. This place is just so GROOVY! :)

• Visited November 2013
Brunswick, Georgia
“Unique and Fun Place with Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I felt welcomed and loved the food. If you are a vegetarian in the Kingsland/St. Marys, Georgia area, then you MUST make this one of your regular stops. You can also get a burger, bbq, or sandwich. I have not had it all, but it all looks good.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Marys, Georgia, United States
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

From the outside you wouldn't think much of this establishment. From the moment my daughter and I walked in we were welcomed. The husband/wife team does an amazing job running the place. I felt like I was back in the 70's which is fine with me! The walls are colorful and there are chalk drawings and some of the menu items written on the wall along with art pieces from local artists. Our drink orders were taken and served immediately. After looking over the menu, I decided to order the stuffed cabbage and my daughter ordered the reuben sandwich. I was fully aware that it would take 20 minutes for the stuffed cabbage since it was written on the menu, and I was also asked if I minded waiting 20 minutes for my order. Waiting didn't seem that long because we enjoyed the ambience of the restaurant. Looking at the art, listening to the record player, yes, I said record player. It took me back a few years when I heard the vinyl "skipping". When our food arrived the aroma was awesome! They always use fresh ingredients and you can tell when you taste the food! The cabbage was so tender and yummy. The meat was delicious and melted in my mouth. The cabbage rolls are cooked in a tomato base and it has just enough to give it that special flavor! I apologize but I cannot critique my daughter's reuben. I can say that she said it was absolutely delicious! We came back the next day to pick up some "Kitty Krackers" that were freshly made with salmon. My cat loved them! They also make doggie treats as well.

• Visited October 2013
“Yummy vegan fare”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Although there are some meat selections, the non-meat offers are much greater. Freshly prepared! Local produce when available! Stir-fry with Quinoa was out of this world. Not to mention the famous PONUTZ! If you don't know what it is you have to go try it.

• Visited May 2013