We were there to attend a funeral and everyone was very helpful and friendly! I have to say Kim and Wanda went above and beyond to be helpful!! It was greatly appreciated! And our room was clean and well stocked. They also had computer and printer we could use so we could check in online with the airlines and print our boarding pass, very nice!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Middlesboro Hotel Middlesboro
- Holiday Inn Express Middlesboro Hotel
- Holiday Inn Middlesboro
- Middlesboro Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Middlesboro Hotel is located in Middlesboro's blend of historic woodlands, wonderful views, and well-seasoned beauty. We are located next to one of the oldest State Parks - Pine Mountain State Park and Cumberland Gap National Park. The Holiday Inn Express is not far from Cumberland Gap, the trail that was used by Daniel Boone, features a lot of hiking trails, crafts and Southern Hospitality. The Holiday Inn Express is located in an area where the dining is the choosing, whether you desire the charm of a historic view or the economy of a family restaurant, you can find it here. Hotel features include free local phone calls and a complimentary Express Start continental breakfast. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hardboiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Middlesboro, KY and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Middlesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.