We stayed at this hotel June 23 - 25, 2012. Overall i was very impressed with every aspect. The rooms were clean. The staff was super helpful and friendly. The included breakfast exceeded my expectations. I figured it would be donuts and bagels, but it was more. The first morning we were there they served pre-made cheese omelets and sausage. The next morning was scrambled eggs and bacon. It seems like they have various pastries, pancakes, toast, juice, coffee every morning. I was traveling with my handicapped grandmother. there was enough room for her in her wheelchair in the room. As someone else stated, this is a dry town, which limits the choices for a good place to eat. A Cracker Barrel is right down the road which just opened very recently. That apparently is the place to eat in the town. It was very busy. There are typically fast food places around. Walmart is right across the street from this hotel.
One thing to note about this hotel is that a fridge is not standard in the room. You can request one. I just asked the front desk and they brought one to my room.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Middlesboro Hotel Middlesboro
- Holiday Inn Express Middlesboro Hotel
- Holiday Inn Middlesboro
- Middlesboro Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Middlesboro Hotel is located in Middlesboro's blend of historic woodlands, wonderful views, and well-seasoned beauty. We are located next to one of the oldest State Parks - Pine Mountain State Park and Cumberland Gap National Park. The Holiday Inn Express is not far from Cumberland Gap, the trail that was used by Daniel Boone, features a lot of hiking trails, crafts and Southern Hospitality. The Holiday Inn Express is located in an area where the dining is the choosing, whether you desire the charm of a historic view or the economy of a family restaurant, you can find it here. Hotel features include free local phone calls and a complimentary Express Start continental breakfast. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hardboiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Middlesboro, KY and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, BookIt.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Middlesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.