“Immaculately clean!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Middlesboro

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Middlesboro to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Middlesboro
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   1252 N 12th Street, Middlesboro, KY 40965 (Formerly Days Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Middlesboro
Suffern
“Immaculately clean!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

Older hotel for sure, but comfortable and immaculately clean. Furniture could use updating, but everything was perfectly functional. Would absolutely stay here again next time. Friendly, helpful staff, excellent breakfast. The pool is outdoor, and was closed during our trip (early April..not open for the season yet). Didn't find a fitness center.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
London, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

Booked a non smoking quite room and received what I wanted. This hotel is clean and appears to be well kept. Morning breakfast has all that one would wish for and more. I would not say the front desk was overly friendly, more like I took him away from his game on the pad. Nevertheless we got checked in and enjoyed the night.

Room Tip: Took this route up from Florida as I-26 and I-40 were very busy. This makes for a more relaxed driv...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Lexington, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

Good mid scale hotel. Free breakfast was good. Quiet at night. Easy parking

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

We stayed at this hotel on our vacation through Kentucky. This was a nice clean and quiet hotel. Very friendly staff. Nice breakfast layout. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Johnstown, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

I had to come to Middlesboro, Kentucky because my father had passed away suddenly. Creech Funeral Home called and they were more than happy to put my family up for the evening. They had a smoking room, which is hard to find these days. After a friendly and quick check in, we finally got to rest after a long day and drive. In the morning, we did not partake in the breakfast offered. I did notice that there was plenty of food and lots of people enjoying it. So, it must have been okay. Check out was a snap. I explained that I might have to extend my stay later in the week. They put me on a priority list due to my father's funeral. So, that was so very nice. I will be back to visit the area because it is just breathtaking.

Room Tip: I stayed off of the main lobby, noise free.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2010

Check in was quick and easy. I booked the room online, so they already had my room key waiting at the desk. Public areas were clean and in good condition. Room was very clean, bed comfortable. High speed wireless internet worked very well. I only had two minor issues: the hotel is right next to the main street going through town and traffic noise was bothersome unless you're on the opposite side of the hotel; and the bathtub drain was clogged so I stood in a tub full of water when I showered each morning. But I'd stay here again if I'm ever in the area.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2010

Car trip with 11 people. Check in at hotel very easy. Rooms very nice. Free breakfast very good for
fast and free well stocked and fresh. We had a 2 nite stay and was allowed to use conf. room for our
evening get together. The hotel was full but never felt like it.

• Stayed October 2010

Been to Holiday Inn Express Middlesboro? Share your experiences!