“Good Homecooking” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Middlesboro
Putney, Kentucky
“Good Homecooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Located near my hometown and visit the restaurant frequently. The food is very good and has that homemade flavor. The service has always been excellent. Also good management who frequently checks on your food and service. Definately a place to visit when in town. Both breakfast and dinner menus are good food.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great management response to a medical emergencies along with staff and great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I want to think Mike for helping me with a medical issue. My mom had already had an upsetting day so we decided to go to our favorite restaurant and relax a little. I dropped mom off at the door and had her go ahead and get seated. When i was getting out of the car I cut my finger pretty bad. I tried to get it to stop bleeding so I could go in without upsetting my mom or anyone else. I tried everything to stop the bleeding. I got a rubber glove out of my moms first aide kit I had used all of the other supplies. All I could do was place my finger in the glove to keep it from dripping. I was holding my finger in the glove and ask if they had some gauze and tape. The cashier went and got Mike the manager. He came with supplies to help. We cleared the ladies room so we could try to bandage my cut. I didn't want to make other guest sick or disturbed. Mike stayed calm and done everything like a trained professional. I would know because I have worked in health care for 25 years. Although I could have used stitches the most important thing to me at the time was to have dinner with my mom. We managed to control the bleeding and conceal it with gauze and tape. We were able to have our dinner as planned. I told her I just had a small cut on my finger. Because it was cleaned up and covered she didn't get to upset. I thank Mike for that because she didn't need any more worries that day. Dinner was great as always. Mike checked on me several times. I went to the doctor the next day. When I went back a month later I had to Thank mike and show him my finger was healing. I will always have a scar that will remind me of this. The best part was mike helped me to keep mom from getting upset and continue our plans as if nothing had happened. I appreciate him so much! Every time we go to this Cracker Barrel I have to say Thanks. The manager J. Hensley is also great. For this location the staff is great and being a regular Cracker Barrel shopper the selection in this store is one of the best I have seen compared to many states.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Panama City, Florida
“Consistently good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Very nice and friendly staff with the excellent and consistent quality we've come to expect from Cracker Barrel.

Visited July 2014
Gainesville, Georgia
“Very Well Managed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Usually a Cracker Barrel is located along an interstate. This unit is very far from any interstate. Arrived around lunch. The place was clean and our server was efficient. Our soup was not as hot as we like it put eatable.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Indiana
“consistant crackerbarrell”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Well, as always you can count on the consistency of cracker barrel. This one is new and has the usual charm. It is fun to visit " home" and see what has changed..we have eaten here a couple of times when visiting and found it to be just like the ones where we live now. The service was friendly ( as us southerner's are!) and the bldg. well kept and inside clean. We would recommend it if you like to be someplace " you know" and can count on to be the same quality!

Visited June 2014