Nice place to stay, but expensive (not good value for the $). The lobby is really nice with big fire place and there are rocking chairs on the back deck overlooking the lake. Restaurant is way overpriced so we ate 7 miles down the road at a good restaurant at the campground.
Staff is nice. Bring a coat even in June.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the rim of Crater Lake caldera, the Crater Lake Lodge is a romantic accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Crater Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crater Lake Hotel Crater Lake
- Crater Lake Lodge Crater Lake