“What a great 4th of July” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn to your Saves list
Comfort Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4531 G. Washington Memorial Hwy, Yorktown, VA 23692 (Formerly Days Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Yorktown
Brentwood, New York
“What a great 4th of July”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

The Gm allowed us to check in early. We needed to beat the storm. Danny the maintenance man assisted me with my bags. The attendant at breakfast was very friendly (Melissa). Food was warm. Everyone was warm and inviting. I would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend

• Stayed July 2014
JRGM640, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Hello,

I am so happy to hear that your 4th of July was one to remember!! I am even more pleased to know that the staff here made your stay an enjoyable one!!

On behalf of myself and the entire staff we want to say Thank You for seeing hard work and taking the time to rate us and provide us with a good review!!

Its the postive reviews that keeps us encourged!!
Judith Rodriguez
Comfort INN
Yorktown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Fredericksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Second time saying here! The GM Judy is amazing! First one I stayed the hotel was smoking and non smoking on the second trip the hotel was only non smoking!!! Management was awesome! They are working with the military to get a set rate all year round! This place is making great strides and as I frequent the area this will be my hotel of choice!! Come check it out for yourself you won't be disappointed! Oh yea the water temp and food are great as well!

Stayed June 2014
JRGM640, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Hello

On Behalf of my entire staff I would like to THANK YOU for taking the time to complete a review on us.

I am so pleased to hear that we have made your stay with us an enjoyable one!!
Positive feedback helps keep us encouraged to keep providing great service to our guest.

Please come stay with us again its our pleasure to serve you!!

Judith Rodriguez

Comfort Inn Yorktown, VA
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I had the worst day, my car broke down my son had a bad asthma attack and we were caught tin the rain!
I had googled a close hotel and found comfort inn I had spoken to the GM Judy and told her we were stuck a few miles north and she sent a staff member to pick us up!!
I had told her my son was sick and when we arrived she had the room ready and the heat on to warm him up! she even offered to take me to the ER if he did not get better!! it was 10pm when I arrived and when I woke up the GM was right in the dinning area greeting the guest and bighting up the start of every body's day!!
you rarely see management involved or even present so early in the A.M hours!!
Check in was done in 3 mins !! breakfast was awesome!! and the whole staff from management to the front desk and house keeping was awesome! this team rocks and I hope that this small hotel becomes the heart of Yorktown!!
ask for JUDY! SHE WONT DISSAPPOINT YOU!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Fredericksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

In spite of reading a number of bad reviews of this motel, my wife and I decided to stay there for four nights during February 2014. We were both very satisfied with our choice!!! The staff was very friendly, courteous, and helpful. The room and its contents were clean and well-maintained. I don't doubt the veracity of the bad reviews, but the motel now has new management and not one of the complaints in the bad reviews is now applicable. This is truly a desirable and economical place to stay if you are visiting the Norfolk/Virginia Beach/Hampton/Newport News area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
comfortva640, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Jack W:

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise about your stay.

We have gone through a flag change and management change and we are very happy to see you enjoyed your stay at our Comfort Inn in Yorktown, VA.

Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That's why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. But, it's only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Again, let me thank you for your kind words. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit!

Suraj Barodia

Comfort Inn Yorktown
4531 George Washington Memorial Hwy.
Yorktown, VA 23692
P: (757)283-1111
F: (757)283-1112

gm.va640@choicehotels.com
BELLEVILLE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Well this review is a overall screw job by Days inn.
Had made reservations in Yorktown Va at the Days inn a month ahead of my trip and made the reservation through their website.
Well when I get there its no longer a Days inn its another hotel chain.
Well talking to the hotel manager and getting me in touch with Days inn customer care they could not find my reservation and no one ever emailed me or called me to tell me.
Days inn was not helpful and said they have not had a hotel there since the beginning of the year.
If so why was I able to book it then.
I had to go to another hotel and cost me an extra 100.
Never will I do Days inn and will never recommend them to anyone.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
comfortva640, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
On behalf of the old hotel management, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations.Now hotel is operated under New band Comfort Inn and management .Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

I hope that you will consider staying with us Comfort Inn Yorktown, so that we can have chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Gm
Seaford, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Now, they are doing MINOR rennovation work, so expect to see the room numbers sitting on the floor next to the doors, and the sign outside is covered up at the moment, but I have stayed here on numerous occasions and every time has been wonderful. The staff is quite friendly, even going so far as to tell me "use my name when you order your pizza and they'll give you 20% off the bill". Its a family run business, so if you enter and nobody is at the counter just hang for a minute, they'll be along and they'll be friendly.

Always clean rooms, well decorated and maintained. This place is great. Don't pass it up just because the sign out front is being worked on.

Puts you close to many restaraunts and within 10 minutes of the interstate. Try it, youll like it!

Room Tip: I always prefer above ground floor when available, because of the possibility of noisy guests enteri...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We arrived a little early and the general manager, Rho Patel, greeted us. He was friendly, the lobby was clean, and nice decor. We were checked in quickly. The only issue I had was the "housekeeper" a female, was not so nice. When we asked for more towels she yelled at us in another language. This hotel offers continental breakfast, but it was literally, snack brand donuts (individually wrapped) twinkies, bagels (no cream cheese) and cereal. Overall the GM was the only friendly face we encountered. The other staff not so much. This hotel is fine for bear minimum stays and basics. Great value. Don't expect much more than just a place to rest and a quick breakfast. It is very pet friendly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Gm

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!