“A great place to eat” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
“A great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2014

After waiting over 2 hours to be fed -- only to get cold food -- at another local restaurant, our group walked to the Yorktown Pub. I am so glad we did pick this place. The food was great, the atmosphere was nice, and Crystal, our waitress, was so friendly. She immediately waited on us, and our food was delivered within 15-20 minutes after arriving. I ordered the clam chowder, which was very good. Others in my group had the various sandwiches, and we all thought the food was great. I also thought the price was very reasonable. We would definitely go to this restaurant again any time we're visiting Yorktown.

• Visited December 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Newport News, Virginia
“Always good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2014

I have never had a bad meal here. The seafood is always fresh and well prepared. A bit expensive but worth it, there is always a crowd so be prepared to wait a bit on the weekends.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Massapequa, New York
“Its the crab cakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2014

Every time we get to the area, the crab cake dinner or sandwich is the thing. Along with local draft beer, this is a great lunch or informal dinner. They also do takeout. Perfectly packaged if you are walking down the street for the summer concerts. Enjoy

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yorktown, Virginia
“Good seafood! Good service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

Husband and I have been here a few times and are always happy with the food and service. The Yorktown Pub may not look like much but the seafood has always been good and reasonably priced.

Visited May 2014
Newport News, Virginia
“It was okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

If you want a hamburger and a beer this place is perfect, they also have good sandwiches.. I especially liked the Ruben I had.

Every time I've been there it's crowded and it comes across as a biker bar without the bikers if you know what I mean. If you're at the beach in Yorktown and want a good sandwich this is the place to go.

Definitely not a date place and it's loud and crowded but the food is good and the food and beer is good

Visited October 2014