“LOVE THEIR Pulled Pork!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 86 Restaurants in Yorktown
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Californian, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Yorktown, Virginia
“LOVE THEIR Pulled Pork!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place has some awesome barbecue! Their Pulled Pork is mouth-watering! They have a great atmosphere and a huge menu to cater to different tastes.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Endicott, NY
“Best turkey sandwich I've ever had! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

This place came as a recommendation from a family member who lives in Newport News. I had the smoked turkey breast sandwich topped with gouda, ancho chile sauce, lettuce/tomato/pickles. I only ended up eating half of it because it was so big! The fries are really good too and are seasoned to perfection. My husband had the pulled pork sandwich and he said it was good but not the best he'd ever had. I would go back in a heartbeat (I'm actually craving that turkey sandwich right now)...

Williamsville
“All about BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

If you like BBQ, then this is the place for you. It is very casual, very busy, and very loud. Our recent dinner here (two couples) was enjoyable. I'd give high marks to our server. Our drink order was slow to come, but our server kept checking on it and advising us of its progress. So, we waited awhile for our drinks, although not an inordinate amount of time, considering the crowd at the bar. Food orders were delivered more timely. The food is good, but not outstanding. The grilled chicken breast and tuna were loved. The pulled pork was a little dry, yet the diner who chose that entrée failed to realize until after he was done eating that there were six different sauces on the table that might have rectified that. I ordered the Cape Cod salad, which was pretty good. I was just a little disappointed, however, that I tasted none of the smoked Gouda that was supposed to have been in the stuffed BBQ shrimp. To our advantage, we were there on a Wed. evening when wines were 1/2 price.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Clintwood, Virginia
“Mothers Day Treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I recently visited the County Grill to treat my Mom for a special meal.My niece,her husband and two children accompanied us.We all ordered different meals,I shared the ribs,chicken and brisket with my Mom and we barely managed to finish the ample portions.I truly love this place,it obviously has a great reputation,and backs it up with outstanding service.I can not wait to visit Yorktown again,the County Grill will be on the Priority List.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Yorktown, Virginia
“Torrance review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Food is very fresh...love the salads and chicken... leave room for dessert.... sitting goes fast..get there early.