“Beach Delly” 5 of 5 stars

Description: It is facing the beach by Riverwalk landing inYorktown
Washington, DC
“Beach Delly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Great little place to grab a bite to eat. Directly across from a white sand beachy area. You have to drive just past the Yorktown Victory Center to find it. Cute little hide away!

Visited April 2012

Williamsburg, Virginia
“YOU NEED TO VISIT BEACH DELLY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

Great food, great service and a great location!! My co-workers and I enjoy their pizza. The dough is made FRESH daily and once you have a Delly pizza, it will be hard to order a pizza from anywhere else! Jenny (manager) and Jennifer (a server) are our favorites! Both ladies could do their jobs with their eyes closed! The kitchen staff is exceptionally friendly as well. We praise the girls, the boys and the food every chance we get!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hancock, New Hampshire
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012 via mobile

We ate here on July 4 when the Pub was full, and it was great. Burgers were delicious. Service was good, too.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bowmanville ON
“the best sub I ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

We were in Yorktown for a boat tour when we went to Beach Delly. We were in a hurry and ran in to the first restaurant we saw. there was nothing special about the look orf the restaurant. the service was nothing special either and the prices were nothing to get excited about either. When I looked at the menu I decided to order one of their half subs. the one I chose was called holly sub. I can't even remeber what combination of meat and cheese were in it. It was served to me open with both sides piled high with stuff. I crammed the 2 halves together and bit into the best tasting sub I ever had! Maybe I haven't been to enough sub places before, but all I know is that the next time I go to Virginia I will be making my way over to Beach Delly in Yorktown for a holly sub!

• Visited July 2011