“Virginia Mexican Food” 5 of 5 stars

Description: http://www.manta.com/c/mmcpb3k/3-amigos-mexican-restaurant
Los Angeles
“Virginia Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Restaurant was clean and the food was plentiful as well as good. Service was super fast. Usually get to go as hotel is next door.

Visited June 2013

Norfolk
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My mom and I ate at 3 Amigos on Wednesday, 27 March. It was our first time there. We were greeted upon entering and shown to a booth. The restaurant was very clean and is tastefully decorated. I ordered the steak fajita taco salad plus a side of guacamole and sweet tea. I thoroughly enjoyed it, it was very good. I also enjoyed the chips and salsa's (white and red) that were placed before after we were seated. I will go again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Waldorf, MD
“Great Happy Hour Margaritas on Wednesday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Only did happy hour here but found the restaurant very clean and the staff very friendly. They had a good happy hour margarita deal. The chips and salsa were good. Salsa home made and very tasty. Hope to have a meal there in the future.

Visited December 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

The food was great. Authentic Mexican food! The fajitas are amazing. I had the chimichangas and they were good also. Large portions so make sure you're hungry.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Newport News, Virginia
“They need to improve the service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

This used to be my favorite Mexican restaurant, we went for dinner a couple of nights ago and the service was really, really slow. We ordered Margaritas and it took way to long for a place that had less than 10 people eating. When they brought us the chips and salsa, I thought they had brought me a bowl of marinara sauce, very bland, I had to order extra hot salsa to mix with it to make it edible.
Our meals on the other hand were excellent. Then we had a long wait for the check.

I will try them again, I hope they return to the good service they had in the past.

• Visited September 2012