“Best Harley Shop I have ever been to!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 5 Shopping in Yorktown
More attraction details
Owner description: Just as Yorktown, Virginia is rooted in history, so is the Gold Bar & Shield winning Hampton Roads Harley-Davidson. Thirty years of providing outstanding service to the Tidewater riding community. 30,000 square feet of authentic Harley-Davidson parts, accessories, motorclothes as well as a full stock of new and used motorcycles. A spectacular sight to see, a definite stop on the map and a warm greeting on arrival!
Portsmouth, Virginia
“Best Harley Shop I have ever been to!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

I bought 5 bikes from Hampton Roads Harley I'm the last 5 years! It would have been 6 but I made the mistake of buying my 1st bike from a HD dealer 2 miles from my house, Bayside in Portsmouth. BIG MISTAKE!!! It was a used bike, they took advantage of my lack of knowledge in financing by marking upy interest rate and adding all kinds of fees into the loan. I will continue to drive 45 minutes past Bayside to do my business with Hampton Roads Harley Davidson where everyone considers me as family. They have the best service department best most knowledgable parts department and the sales guys are bar none. They always are fair with my trade value and most definitely want you to have a great buying experience!!! They will also service your bike for LIFE!!! Who else does that? Harley is not only a product, it's a lifestyle and the employees are true enthusiasts ! Highly recommended. I personally have never taken the time to leave my complaints or praises about any establishment or experience BUT Hampton Roads HD deserves to be known!

Visited January 2014

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Worst Harley Dealer experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We just moved to this area about 5 months ago and were used to a dealer that actually cared about every customer not just the ones they are buddy buddy with. We had our bike taken there for repairs and when they were finally finished over 4 weeks later they forgot to put some parts back on the bike! We then went to a different dealer for the 1000 mile service and they found a wobble in the front end and they told us to go back to HRHD as they did the work. Upon returning we were told by their service manager Bob "BK" Koolage that a wobble is normal and there is nothing wrong with our bike and he and a tech took it out to ride and that wobble is normal(the bike has 1000 miles on it ). We then picked it up went straight to a Third dealer who rode it and they found the wobble and low and behold the neck bearings were loose and needed adjustment . Stay away from this dealer as they seem to only care about their friends or if you bought a bike straight from them, even then how can you trust someone who tells you that something wrong with your bike is normal. Worst dealer experience ever.

Visited October 2013
newport news
“not as great as some may think”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

I have had my harley at Yorktown for repairs before and it took over a month to get it back and my primary drainplug still leaked and still does after replacing the plug. It is back in after about 14 months and I was told they were so backed up they couldn't even look at it for two weeks. Does anyone know someone else that can do repairs.

Visited June 2012
newport news, va
“service by the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2010

To all who dont know me my name is randy or as some of my friends call me rj.....i have been to alot of harley shops all over the usa,but the shop and the people in yorktown va. get the highest mark in service and all around people place to do business.my harley broke down and they picked it up and took it in for service right away.there was no i cant get to it like i have gotten from other dealers. so for the best service and a great place to do business..go to hampton roads harley davidson in yorktown...and you will see....