“Great RV Park!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Arbuckle RV Resort

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sulphur
Arbuckle RV Resort
You added Arbuckle RV Resort to your Saves list
774 Cooper Memorial Road, Sulphur, OK 73086   |
Parker, Colorado
“Great RV Park!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at the park for 4 days and really enjoyed the clean facilities, the pool, and the park was beautiful! Nice to have laundry facilities and the showers were clean and well stocked. This is close to Turner falls and just an hour from OK City so the location is great. I would highly recommend this park if you are looking for a clean, well maintained and friendly place to stay.

Room Tip: this is an RV Park so we had our own 'rolling hotel'!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Guthrie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

We spent only one night at this park, but couldn't have been treated any nicer. From the time we checked in everyone was friendly and helpful. We had a problem with our RV when we were getting ready to leave. The owners and workers pitched in to help us get going. The park is very clean and well kept. The spaces are level and easy get into. The rules did not seem to restictive to us, they seem to make to park calmer, quieter and very pleasant.
We are also in our 70's and have been "camping" and RV's since 1970.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Shawnee, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

My wife had sisters come in from Califoria, Texas and Oklahoma for a Fathers day get together.We stayed for 6 days and during that 6 days every one of us had some type of rudeness from the owners.We are all in our 60s to 80s and have been camping for many years. I would never stay at this park again even if it was free.

Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2009

We stayed here 3 nights while making a trip to Turner Falls and the address is actually 774. This place is clean and well taken care of. The park allowed us to put up a tent on our site for our teenagers. They also helped us to retrieve our strap which rolled up in our awning. Although the pool isn't huge, it is clean. There are only a few shade trees and the sites are close but those are the only negatives. We have already talked of returning.

This place is a convenient location to all the nearby attractions.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2009

I didn't even stay at this place, just called for information on amenities and pricing and the lady was rude to me. I asked her why they charged $2 extra per child on top of $25 fee for a full hook-up rv sight. She said" Because they swim in MY pool, use MY showers, and I have to clean up after them!" Wow, talk about rude!!!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2005

Love this area, love the national park - but this place.......eeek
This place is 1/2 trailer park 1/2 RV park. It is clean, and it has a pool, but BEWARE. The owners were rude, rude, rude, rude and confrontational.

They were not in when we arrived, just a note on the door. The family we were traveling with was already set up, so we allowed the kids to swim in the pool for a bit. As we were going up to the shower to rinse off, the owner, Dick, came up to me and my two daughters and began harrassing us about using the facilities without being registered guests. I tried to explain the sitation to no avail. Apparently he wanted to VENT. I offered to pay him whatever fee was appropriate since we were staying with our friends in their large camper. He wouldn't take our money, just wanted to go on and on griping- in front of my kids. My husband saw the scene, also offered to pay for use of the pool, tried to explain that no one was there to pay when we arrived - He just kept saying, "It's not about the money, it's about using the facilities without being registered". He wasn't able to tell me how I should have registered if no one was in the office, or if I should have just sat on the steps in 95 degree heat waiting for them to return, or what I should have done.

Apparently his wife did think it was "all about the money" She came right over the next morning and insisted that we pay for a full campsite, even though we stayed in our friend's camper. We gave her the huge amount of $22.00 and got the heck out of there.

We wondered why they weren't even 1/2 full when all the other campgrounds were booked solid- now we know why. If the National park is full stay at Shady Oaks or go back into town to the Chickasaw National Park - but I'd avoid these folks like the plague.

Been to Arbuckle RV Resort? Share your experiences!