“I love the Fish Tacos!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Oxnard, California
“I love the Fish Tacos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Everytime I go to Snapper Jacks, I always end up ordering the fish tacos. They are so absolutely yummy. You can get the tortilla friend or steamed and I prefer steam. And the fish the same friend or grilled...that is prefrence they are both good. What I love is the salsa bar also with a variiety of different salsas and even a fresh fruit salsa. God try it you will love it!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Bellingham, Washington
“Crispy flour tacos are amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

So this place is owned by the same family that owns Yolanda's. They even have "Yolanda's" salsa. The food is always fresh and yummy but my favorite item on the menu is the crunchy flour tacos with special sauce.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Castaic, California
“Outstanding Potato Tacos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

The Tripadvisor reviews we read assured us of a good meal, but in reality it was truly great! My wife and I had the potato, shrimp, and battered fish tacos. All were wonderful especially with crunchy flour torillas and secret sauce. The servings are generous. The salsa bar is one of the best I've seen. The staff is friendly and the tables and floors are clean. We went on a weekend slightly after noon and finding a table was very easy. I can imagine that during a school day it could get crowded with all the Ventura College kids. We weren't expecting it to be in a strip mall, yet our parking was easy. We'll be back again!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vernon, Connecticut
“Best Fish Tacos around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Above average traditional Mexican food but perhaps the best fish tacos I have ever had. Order them with crispy tortilla and grilled fish. Secret sauce and Yolanda's Mild salsa are also highly recommended from the salsa bar. Very reasonably priced ala carte so great for the whole family.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ventura, California
“The best salsa bar in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Excellent snapper burrito or fish tacos! The service is quick with very tasty salsa options. A great place near Ventura College to grab a bite and watch some surf on the Televisions...

Visited May 2012