“Just one of many” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #134 of 385 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Mexican
“Just one of many”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

There is nothing special about this restaurant except for its location, it is just one more a mediocre average place with average mediocre tasting food.

• Visited December 2013

“The View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

The food has always been typical while the view from the deck is worth the visit. We have never had a complaint about the food and compared to what other restaurants charge in the marina it is a good deal. Sitting on the deck enjoying the sun and view complete the whole experience. Since finding this location whenever in the area we enjoy our lunch there.

Ames, Iowa
“Better options exist at Ventura Harbor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Our weekend lunch was -- OK. My wife had good shrimp enchiladas. My beef tacos were ok but not exceptional. If you're going to have the word margarita in your name, you should make really good ones. Ours were average, at best. The harbor view is nice.

Visited October 2013
Hawaii
“Decent Mexican food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Decent Mexican food. I definitely enjoyed my food, but it wasn't anything outstanding. We went around 8:00 and the restaurant seemed a little quiet. Maybe it is a more happening spot during happy hour.

• Visited October 2013
Ventura, CA
“Complete miss on the margaritas”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I don't recall ever having to return a drink. Salt must have fallen into my glass because my pomegranate margarita was so salty had to send it back. I tried a blended mango margarita as a replacement and it didn't taste right either. Even my friend, who ordered the upgraded Petron margarita, said something was off. Service was friendly, chips, salsa and veggie quesadilla were good, but we won't be returning for drinks here,

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to Margarita Villa? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Margarita Villa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.