Good value. Clean room with good bathroom. Better than room in BW hotel next door stayed at two days earlier (see my review). Good wifi. Better toiletries than BW Plus! Usual noisy 6am start by truck drivers. The included breakfast very basic but included fresh fruit however a pay restaurant was available onsite. Train whistle can be heard but then being from the UK we found it nostalgic! Easy walking distance (two blocks) to vibrant historic downtown and pier. Went to the little dirt track oval racing on a Saturday night which was fun but as it is on the coast it gets cold when the sun goes down plus take something to sit on to cushion the wooden board seats!
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Ventura Hotel
- Vagabond Inn Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Vagabond Hotel Ventura
- Ventura Vagabond Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Historic Downtown Ventura, the Vagabond Inn is walking distance to the shops, restaurants, theaters and more. Just behind the Inn is a footbridge that takes you to the Ventura Pier and Promenade to the right and to San BuenaVentura State Beach to the left (where you will find the famous Jolly Oyster!) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Vagabond Inn Ventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.