Ventura is our mid point when we travel to San Diego. We originally stayed at Vagabond inn because we always had our dog. The location is great if you surf or like shopping. The down town section of Ventura is only 2 blocks away. Good location, more for the budget minded and not for the amenity crowd. Great breakfast at the cafe.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Ventura Hotel
- Vagabond Inn Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Vagabond Hotel Ventura
- Ventura Vagabond Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Historic Downtown Ventura, the Vagabond Inn is walking distance to the shops, restaurants, theaters and more. Just behind the Inn is a footbridge that takes you to the Ventura Pier and Promenade to the right and to San BuenaVentura State Beach to the left (where you will find the famous Jolly Oyster!) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Vagabond Inn Ventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.