A one night stay was enough in this hotel. One of he regulars spent an hour shouting due to someone parking in front of his motorbike. He finally got some ones attention and sorted it out with some more shouting. I spoke to another guy who on recognising my English accent showed me his made in England tattoo, written across his stomach. Another guy with a pitbull spent ten minutes trying to stare me out just before breakfast.
It took a while to get checked in as someone else was having issues but the guy on reception was friendly. Not so much the woman in the morning.
The room was standard fair. Very dated and not that clean. Breakfast was very lack lustre and served in reception. Not ideal when there was nowhere to sit and your room is not close. Stupidly, there is a restaurant attached to the entrance of the hotel but they can't work out a deal to get breakfast included from there.
There was a heated pool which people were using and looked quite inviting.
Overall, I would not stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Ventura Hotel
- Vagabond Inn Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Vagabond Hotel Ventura
- Ventura Vagabond Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Historic Downtown Ventura, the Vagabond Inn is walking distance to the shops, restaurants, theaters and more. Just behind the Inn is a footbridge that takes you to the Ventura Pier and Promenade to the right and to San BuenaVentura State Beach to the left (where you will find the famous Jolly Oyster!) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Vagabond Inn Ventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.