When we got to the hotel 10/13 after 3pm, the room was still not ready. :( The young girl not wearing a name tag, did not greet us w/ her name (long black hair). I felt she was a bit incompetent for the front desk and felt like we were wasting her time.
The room 236 was very musty for an non-smoking room. So we opened the window for the fresh air, (later on that night) only to close it after listing to the drunken loudness of "bro...get me another beer" for hours! I thought we could turn on the air conditioner...sadly it did not work! The chairs were -grossly stained and unusable. The bath tub was clogged when taking a shower -another disappointment for a room that cost $135. The only positive was the bed.
I would not recommend!
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Ventura Hotel
- Vagabond Inn Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Vagabond Hotel Ventura
- Ventura Vagabond Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Historic Downtown Ventura, the Vagabond Inn is walking distance to the shops, restaurants, theaters and more. Just behind the Inn is a footbridge that takes you to the Ventura Pier and Promenade to the right and to San BuenaVentura State Beach to the left (where you will find the famous Jolly Oyster!) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Vagabond Inn Ventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.