“Rude” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 - Ventura Beach

You added Motel 6 - Ventura Beach to your Saves list
Motel 6 - Ventura Beach
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2145 East Harbor Blvd, US 101/Ventura Freeway at Seaward Avenue, Ventura, CA 93001   |
Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Ventura
“Rude”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

On May 30th we stayed at this motel the rooms were clean and I really was impressed with that but the couple who were at the desk that night when we checked in were rude and just kind of hateful the rooms were modern and I really liked the uncarpeted floors and the extra large bathroom they just need friendlier night people the morning people were good

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Moreno Valley, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

My best friend lives on beach front property so I decided to visit, I wanted to get a room because the houses on the beach are small and you can hear everything your neighbors doing and I didn't want to be tip toeing everywhere lol.

I checked in at Motel 6 on a Friday it was actually pretty busy, the location was perfect its right near the water and a picnic type park. Once it got dark the creepos came out its kind of a sketchy hotel a little ghetto.

My biggest complaint about this Motel6 are the sheets! I've stayed at motel 6 before and they're really not that bad I've come across some pretty nice ones but this one was just dirty! the sheets had hair in them and the comforter had a ton of cigarette holes in it, we were in a smoke free room!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
West Covina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

There was an event and this is the only place we could stay and was delighted to be here. Freeway easy access, location is surrounded by fast food restaurants, cleanliness, newly renovated rooms, courteous staff and you can't beat the value. There were clean towels but no hair dryer.

• Stayed May 2014
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Arrived at this Motel 6 in the early hours, after seeing it from the freeway on our road trip. Price is always cheap, but I was pleased with the newly refurbished room. The beds were comfortable, the room was basic, the only drawback was that the shower head leaked. Other than that a perfectly functional room for a quick stay to get some rest.

Room Tip: This is a large motel 6, there were rooms tucked around that back that didn't feel safe. Try and...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Fresno, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

My daughter and I came down to Ventura, Ca for business. There was no Wi-Fi and we needed to write and send some reports. No hairdryer in room but what is worst, no iron! I requested a No Smoking room but when you turn on the bathroom vent all of the smoke comes in from the rooms of people who ARE smoking and it left an awful smell in the room and not to mention our clothes. To top it off, I left a note for the attendant to please mop the floor because the people before us had left a big spill between the beds. Just because all motels in Ventura were out of two bed rooms we had to live this terrible experience. No wonder everyone I know calls the Motel 6's by a particular name. My advice, pay a little more and it will make your travel much more memorable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Breckenridge, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

stayed in room 282.. first remodeled room. gorgeous! 2 blocks to the beach. we rode the free trolley from main street back to our room. cannot say enough about location and room... and we were the luckiest to be the first ever in this room!

• Stayed March 2014
Twentynine Palms, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

One of the worst Motel 6s I've stayed at. There were no towels in the room, a fight broke out in the parking lot in the middle of the night (which I recognize isn't the motel's fault, but matched the general vibe of the place), and the bed was so uncomfortable that it must have actually been broken. I would not stay there again (it's worth a few dollars more to stay somewhere decent), but when I complained about the bed the staff was friendly and apologetic. I was given a gift certificate for a free night at any Motel 6.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Motel 6 - Ventura Beach? Share your experiences!