We stayed here a couple of nights. PLUS points - Staff are very friendly and very helpful; Rooms have a view of the beach and ocean; If you want food quickly use the bar menues; straight off the freeway so easy to find MINUS points - Also right next to Amtrak and they love sounding that horn but not through the night.
What can I say its not cheap for what you get if U am being honest
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach Hotel Ventura
- Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Ventura
- Ventura Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the beach between Santa Barbara and Malibu. Near downtown Ventura Beach wine tasting, boutiques, outdoor cafes, and nightlife, Seaside Park, Ventura County Fairgrounds. Outdoor dining with firepits at Aqua Beachfront Bar and C-Street Restaurant. Walk along the Promenade Boardwalk to Amtrak and the historic Ventura Pier. 19,000 square feet of function space including the 6660 sf "Top of the Harbor" Ballroom with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Santa Barbara Channel and the Channel Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.