Not bad so far. Will finish review after our trip. We got 140 dollar room for 78 dollars on a weekday. So good so far rooms are little bit dated. If you search for hotels in Ventura on Travelocity this is the secret hotel that's 4 stars.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach Hotel Ventura
- Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Ventura
- Ventura Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the beach between Santa Barbara and Malibu. Near downtown Ventura Beach wine tasting, boutiques, outdoor cafes, and nightlife, Seaside Park, Ventura County Fairgrounds. Outdoor dining with firepits at Aqua Beachfront Bar and C-Street Restaurant. Walk along the Promenade Boardwalk to Amtrak and the historic Ventura Pier. 19,000 square feet of function space including the 6660 sf "Top of the Harbor" Ballroom with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Santa Barbara Channel and the Channel Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels and Otel so you can book your Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.