We travel often and typically stay in A+ facilities. We recently attended a birthday celebration for our daughter that was held the Crowne Plaza in Ventura. They also catered the event. Everything, including the rooms was outstanding. The staff and the setting equaled the best that we have ever experienced.
If you have never tried the Crowne Plaza in Ventra Beach, I recommend that you do so. It is a great hotel on the ocean with an incredible staff.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach Hotel Ventura
- Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Ventura
- Ventura Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the beach between Santa Barbara and Malibu. Near downtown Ventura Beach wine tasting, boutiques, outdoor cafes, and nightlife, Seaside Park, Ventura County Fairgrounds. Outdoor dining with firepits at Aqua Beachfront Bar and C-Street Restaurant. Walk along the Promenade Boardwalk to Amtrak and the historic Ventura Pier. 19,000 square feet of function space including the 6660 sf "Top of the Harbor" Ballroom with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Santa Barbara Channel and the Channel Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.