We had a women's retreat at the Crowne Plaza and everyone took such good care of us and helped us. The staff is warm and friendly. The food was fabulous. The view from the room was so great that we would go to sleep each night with the drape open to watch the lights on the ocean. There were lots of things to do within easy walking distance and we will definitely return to stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach Hotel Ventura
- Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Ventura
- Ventura Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the beach between Santa Barbara and Malibu. Near downtown Ventura Beach wine tasting, boutiques, outdoor cafes, and nightlife, Seaside Park, Ventura County Fairgrounds. Outdoor dining with firepits at Aqua Beachfront Bar and C-Street Restaurant. Walk along the Promenade Boardwalk to Amtrak and the historic Ventura Pier. 19,000 square feet of function space including the 6660 sf "Top of the Harbor" Ballroom with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Santa Barbara Channel and the Channel Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.