“Went the other night. Had the best crabcakes. I admit I ordered them expecting to be disappointed. Sooo wrong. All crab...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Black Angus Steakhouse

Black Angus Steakhouse
4718 Telephone Rd, Ventura, CA 93003
(805) 644-7323
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 385 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main / Telephone Rd.
Description: Great for steak and so much more… Black Angus Steakhouse has built its reputation on providing a Genuine American Steakhouse experience to remember. Our Chefs are proud to serve only Black Angus steaks that are carefully aged, fresh-cut daily, and grilled over an open flame. Our other specialties include a variety of succulent seafood, fall-off-the-bone Baby Back Ribs and our famous slow-roasted Prime Rib. Whatever you're craving, we pride ourselves at Black Angus Steakhouse for superior quality, friendly service, and great food. It's more than a tradition - it's our passion every day. Black Angus offers a full array of menu items that are naturally gluten free. Ask for their Gluten Free Trail Map.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2008

Went the other night. Had the best crabcakes. I admit I ordered them expecting to be disappointed. Sooo wrong. All crab not a bunch of breading. Service was extremely slow and that is why I can't give the place a full 5.