Stayed here for 2 nights over a weekend whilst on a business trip to Los Angeles and very glad I did as Ventura has a lot to offer in the way of dining, the cinema, the Majestic Theatre, bars, the Mission San Buenaventura and the beach.
My room was clean and comfortable and I was able to park my car right outside my ground floor room (Room #131). The room has a fridge, AirCon, microwave, LCDTV, digital clock, desk and chair, and nice lighting. It was clean and decorated with a couple of nice photographs of the beach and pier. The was WiFi internet access in the room which worked very well, was reasonably fast and it did not drop out once during my two day stay.
The reception staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast provided was nice. The only thing is on Saturday morning at 8:30am the breakfast area was so busy there were no spare seats / tables to eat.
I would stay here again if I ever wanted another short break in Ventura, California.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to pier and beaches. 100 % smoking-free. Heated pool, friendly staff, and deluxe continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Ventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Ventura
- Ventura Best Western