We extended our stay to 5 nights at the end of our holiday. The service was excellent. We asked for and got a quiet room - on the end of the third floor. Hotel is well designed and superbly located. There are nice walks and cycles to the harbor and beach areas - bicycles are available to rent. There is a good restaurant serving all day. We were pleased with the pool and appreciated the laundry facilities available for use by guests. Parking is free.
Brophy Bros is a good fish restaurant in the harbor area, within walking distance . Ventura itself is very attractive with lots of shops selling art, crafts and fashion. City hall is worth a visit. The Sidecar Restaurant near the Shopping Mall was the best restaurant we came across, serving locally sourced food. There is an intimate atmosphere and an excellent blues singer there on the night we visited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points