I stayed here for one night on points during my bike ride from SF to LA and was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The property is very nice with a large enclosed hot-tub in a courtyard and a nice pool. I was there in the middle of the week and the property wasn't very busy, so I had a very relaxing stay and enjoyed both the hot-tub and the pool. The location is a little weird, but convenient in the sense that you can walk to the shops and restaurants at the marina and to the beach, which I did as well and had a great time there. I've looked at staying here again later, but the property was sold out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points