This is a cat 2 SPG, 3 star hotel. That's comparable to Best Western, so it's important to have reasonable expectations.
I've stayed here twice. Both times, I found the hotel to be perfectly adequate if all one is looking for is a place to sleep. The staff are friendly, and the service is better than one would expect. They even called me in my room after check-in to make sure everything was ok. Room was clean as well.
I think some of the negative reviews here may be from people who come here with wrong expectations. Think of it as a step above a motel, and I think this hotel is a good choice and good value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points