I can't comment on price - I am a rewards member and booked this hotel on points.
We were very happy with the accommodations and the staff at this hotel. Our room faced the marina (over a couple parking lots) and was clean and spacious. Our king bed was comfortable and well appointed. The bathroom was refreshed, clean and had all the supplies we could want.
This size room is definitely big enough for a couple or a couple with a small child.
It is close to the marina and a few miles from the pier and downtown Ventura. We quite enjoyed walking along the strand in the mornings - there is parking at the pier for $2 or if you can find parking off pierpont (residential area) and it is about a mile walk to the pier - a lovely park is right there too.
This hotel is a bit older - not sure how it qualifies as a resort - but it does have a pool and a small gym. All in all this is a fine place to rest your head for a couple of days and the staff is friendly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points