Just stayed here for MLK weekend. This is our go to spot in Ventura. Great location in between Downtown Ventura and Oxnard. Easy scenic non freeway drive to downtown. it's also right near Ventura Harbor.
Pet friendly with well manicured grassy area for dog walking. Great amenities (tennis courts, basketball courts, pool and jacuzzi). Hotel was full but never felt crowded. Got a great rate $112/night but self parking is an extra $10 overnight, no problem finding a spot in the outdoor open lot but given lot is not really "secured" or a structure, feel the parking fee is just excessive. Got wifi internet for free. No other acknowledgement of Gold Preferred status and no late checkout (not even 1 hour). Staff was efficient but not as friendly as in my past stays.
Room on the third floor was quiet, spacious and remodeled, with large bathroom with tub. The main room had a desk, a full sized couch and full sized coffee table, and a mini fridge that is empty so you can put your own groceries inside. Very much enjoyed our stay and will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points