My hubby and I got a decent deal via an online bid. Maybe this is why we got the laundromat room - the dampest, most fabric softener smelling hotel room we've ever stayed in. The Average rating is generous, especially considering the subtropical climate of the room.
The carpet was damp and seemed to have been cleaned earlier, and left in an unventilated room till we checked in about 6 PM. And the room smelled strongly of cleaning supplies. So, at least it was clean.
The A/C unit was old and busted, not able to pull much of the moisture out of the room. The mattress was OK for being springs. At least the beds had real blankets on them...nice, clean, real blankets. We like blankets over foo-foo duvets any day, or night!
The lobby area is nice, as is the spa/jacuzzi and the pool. The dining area was also nice. Too bad our room was not as nice when it came to comfort.
For breakfast, order just one $10 Sheraton Breakfast special: it's more than enough eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast for two.
Great location near the harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points