Great harbor location, room was spacious, bed was comfy and bathroom was clean and updated (LCD flatscreen TV, small fridge for your own food/drinks). All rooms have a large enclosed balcony (high concrete walls), perfect for our dog to run around in. Room had great view of harbor and very close to shops and restaurants in Village Harbor. Lobby was updated but hallways and other common area was dated. Staff was helpful and friendly. Lots of parking. Would come back again.
Only complaint was the fan in the room, when we turned it on, room smelled like human urine! No problem when using AC, think maybe homeless person peed next to the fan intake outside. Very odd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points