My husband and I stayed here in July and October of 2012 and both times were very pleased with the hotel's service and amenities. All rooms have balconies overlooking the marina, a lovely view on a clear day. The rooms are large, and the bathrooms have a nice shower-tub combo with a good-sized shower head. Our request for a top-floor room was honored both times, and we were never bothered by noise. The breakfast is fine (love the cinnamon rolls) and would be even better if those every-other-day prefab omelets were taken off the menu. The mattress could have been a little more comfortable, but aside from the omelets, that's our only complaint. We love the location--it's such a peaceful area, and we enjoyed walking to Ventura Harbor Village every evening for dinner. Happy hour at the Greek restaurant begins at 2:00 p.m. and is a fantastic deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly designed Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Ventura Harbor. Once you visit you'll dream of coming back! Rejuvenate yourself on our breathtaking coastline views, attentive staff with an 'at your service' attitude & wide array of amenities for your comfort and enjoyment. Nestled between Majestic Mountain Ranges and the Sparkling Blue Pacific Ocean we are the destination you have been searching for! We are located at 1080 Navigator Drive Ventura, CA 93001. Just an hour up the coast from Los Angeles, (halfway between Malibu & Santa Barbara). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Agoda, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Ventura