This is the second trip to Ventura this year and both times we have stayed here, but it is definitely time for some major improvements. Obviously the place cannot help its location just across the road from what appears to be a strawberry farm. The very strong odor from the fertilizer used is a huge turnoff. The rooms are clean, but just badly dated and in need of new furniture and carpeting. The staff is very pleasant and accommodating and the breakfast is standard HIE. It's just that the building doesn't seem to be cared for and it may well be time for a gutting and remodeling. As noted in another comment, they now charge $10 a night to park...ridiculous in view of the amount of parking available. Please HIE, get rid of the parking fee.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Ventura
- Ventura Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly designed Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Ventura Harbor. Once you visit you'll dream of coming back! Rejuvenate yourself on our breathtaking coastline views, attentive staff with an 'at your service' attitude & wide array of amenities for your comfort and enjoyment. Nestled between Majestic Mountain Ranges and the Sparkling Blue Pacific Ocean we are the destination you have been searching for! We are located at 1080 Navigator Drive Ventura, CA 93001. Just an hour up the coast from Los Angeles, (halfway between Malibu & Santa Barbara). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.