The Holiday Inn Express at the Ventura Harbor is a great place to stay.
I come to Ventura for business and have stay at many hotels. The rooms are clean and have all the up grades. It is better then the Crown Plaza ( It is old and does not even have flat screen TV's)
When you check in, they greet you with smiles and are very helpful! Carmen and Ree-Ann make sure that your room is nice and accommodating to my needs. Kudo"s to them and the Hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly designed Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Ventura Harbor. Once you visit you'll dream of coming back! Rejuvenate yourself on our breathtaking coastline views, attentive staff with an 'at your service' attitude & wide array of amenities for your comfort and enjoyment. Nestled between Majestic Mountain Ranges and the Sparkling Blue Pacific Ocean we are the destination you have been searching for! We are located at 1080 Navigator Drive Ventura, CA 93001. Just an hour up the coast from Los Angeles, (halfway between Malibu & Santa Barbara). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Ventura