Pros: rooms are large, come with microwave and fridge, hot breakfast included daily, great views with balcony,shuttle pick up to LAX at this location, connects to Four Points but is a small walk, easy walk to harbor for shops and restaurants
Cons:No restaurant on site (have to walk next door or to harbor),rooms a little more humid than Four Points due to being directly on the harbor, no down pillows (even though they claim as down), beds average, old hallways and elevator, intermittent wifi access, staff not as friendly as Four Points Sheraton next door, weak a/c which smelled like mold, TV doesn't swivel and is too small for size of room, breakfast not great but edible if you're not too picky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly designed Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Ventura Harbor. Once you visit you'll dream of coming back! Rejuvenate yourself on our breathtaking coastline views, attentive staff with an 'at your service' attitude & wide array of amenities for your comfort and enjoyment. Nestled between Majestic Mountain Ranges and the Sparkling Blue Pacific Ocean we are the destination you have been searching for! We are located at 1080 Navigator Drive Ventura, CA 93001. Just an hour up the coast from Los Angeles, (halfway between Malibu & Santa Barbara). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Ventura