“Great Non-Traditional Italian Food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Non-Traditional Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

A friend from work recommended that my boyfriend and I go to Milano's after having dinner there the night before. The first thing I will say is that this is not the place ot go to if you're looking for authentic Italian food - it is American style Italian. That being said, it was still really good food. My friend recommended the spinach artichoke dip and it was out of this world amazing! It came with it's own hand-made french bread which was melt in your mouth good and had my boyfriend and I fighting over who got to have the last piece and we were using the regular table bread to even finish off the dip as the dip was that good. Their wine selection was good and we were able to get a bottle of decent wine for a good price. My boyfriend had the chicken parm and I had their salmon - though we almost ordered a pizza or calzone as they smelt and looked heavenly as they were served to other tables around us.

The food was great and we both enjoyed the view as Milano's is right on the harbor. If I'm ever in town again, I do plan to make a visit to eat here again.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Kansas City, Missouri
“Good Italian at A Great Price with Great View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This place has good italian with many americanized options. It was very reasonably priced for an Italian place especially for being right in the marina. The view is awesome and the staff was very great. Would definitely make a trip back next time I am in town.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Palo Alto, California
“Lobster Night on Wednesdays”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

We enjoyed our lobster and Happy Hour drinks out on the front patio. What a bargain! Our succulent, sweet lobster with drawn butter was perfect. The side dishes, potatoes and zucchini were average, but I'm definitely going back for the lobster. The restaurant was crowded the Wednesday night we were there and rightfully so. Better make reservations! The view of the harbor adds to the dining pleasure.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Anthem, Arizona, United States
“Don't let the negative reviews scare you”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This restaurant is a fine place to go for a casual dinner. The food was good, if not great, but the views from the covered patio are outstanding. We got to watch a Sealion swim about in the harbor while we enjoyed pizza and sandwiches, so what is there to complain about? The wait staff was friendly and knowledgable about their menu and the prices were reasonable. If you want to eat at the harbor and your kids hate seafood, then this is your place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Encino, ca
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Went in the afternoon. It was quiet, good food, and a nice atmosphere. The focaccia bread they serve to everyone was fantastic! I ordered pasta primavera which has a smoked mozzarella sauce. Delicious. The Italian margarita was also very good, not many places have it.