“Great food, Great service !!” 5 of 5 stars

805-653-5011
Improve this listing
Ranked #99 of 387 Restaurants in Ventura
Apple Valley, California
“Great food, Great service !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

First time visiting, and what a great visit. We stopped for breakfast and I had the blueberries pancake. Cooked to perfection, Full of hot suculent blueberries. thin and crispy on the edges!! Just the way I like them. My husband had eggs and the potatoes o"brian,bacon, everything was cooked well done and perfect for him. The food was service quickly and hot !!! Seldom do we get a good hot breakfast out. My cup of coffee was never cold or empy, all of the waitress were making sure of that. Very friendly service, like we had been going there forever. When traveling that is what we look for and very seldom find!!! Thank you everyone at Arts corner cafe.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Los Angeles, California
“Best Humburger ever!! Even better then famous LA places.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

Yes better burgers then Fathers office, smash burger, Go burger, 8oz and Juicy burger. Ive been to them all and this is the best. The meat is ground fresh daily and the buns are fresh baked. Pay the $1 extra and get the meat ground steak.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ventura, California
“Slow, moody service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

My wife and I were excited about trying this place, because it looks cute from the outside. It was a Sunday morning, there were a lot of empty seats, and yet we waited almost ten minutes before a waitress so much as greeted us. And then she was unfriendly. Then we waited a long time for our food and it was undercooked. I am not a complainer, I will be happy with almost anything - I let a lot slide, but it was all too much. Restaurants should hire waitresses who like people. Period. It makes an okay meal a lot better, ya know?

• Visited January 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ventura County, CA
“love this place! my all-time favorite breakfast place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2009

their breakfast is the best, and their burgers for lunch at good, too... service can SOMETIMES be slow, so have patience (it is usually the kitchen, not the servers, in my opinion)... they have delicious omelettes... killer chile verde (omelette, burrito, etc.)... and blueberry pancakes that are terrific, too with TONS of blueberries... didn't care for the waffle, though... for lunch, the burgers are good and meatloaf sandwich LOOKS yummy, but I haven't tried it, as I really LOVE breakfast! I just LOVE this place... (can you tell?) note they close for 2 weeks each summer and are only open for breakfast and lunch, and not typically on holidays. OH - everyone is always very nice - employees and customers

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere