“Eh” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Ventura, California
“Eh”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

Typical chain restaurant quality. Service was very slow and food was mediocre at best.

• Visited December 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Santa Paula, California, USA
“Good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

Food is good for a chain Italian Restaurant. Now like it better than Olive Garden. Excellent desserts!

Visited March 2012
oxnard
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

Great food and menu with great service. we go there a lot. Did not like the fish. they made me something else no problem. My personal taste not the fish.

Visited December 2011
Oxnard California
“Average Italian Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

This chain restaurant has been in Ventura for a while. I have eaten a couple of times before. My friends and I went here since I saw a commercial on TV with a bowl of pasta carbonera with an egg on top. It looked good on TV. When we got there, I immediately searched the menu for that dish. It wasn't on the lunch menu, so I asked the waiter. She stated it was on the dinner menu. I told her I would order that. When the bowl of pasta comes, it has the egg on top. The waiter says "to eat if properly, you need to cut the poached egg and let it run over the pasta to complete the meal". I said okay and cut the egg - it was almost hard boiled and did not run onto the pasta... bummer. I told the waitress and she took the bowl back to get a new one prepared. Hopefully the chef watched the egg this time. Well it came back and it all worked right. The pasta was very al dente, but I liked it - but I know many would not. It might need to be cooked a little longer.

You will need a little extra time to eat here since it does take a little while sometimes to get the meals.

Overall it is not too bad if you are in the mood for an Italian restaurant.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ventura
“Ok, but much better Italian in Ventura”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

The service was terrible tonight. The food was just OK. My husband ordered the Spaghetti and Meatballs and said it was alright. I had the Chicken Parmigiana. It was OK. My daughter in law had the Fetticini Alfredo with chicken and said it was good. The other 3 in our party had the Mama's Trio, which had chicken parm., lasagne, and a chicken cannolli. They all said the Lasagna was greasy and tasted funny. Two of the Cannollis were over cooked on the edges and had no filling in the ends so just pasta shell. We ran out of our drinks and it finally after a long wait and nothing to drink, my husband asked for refills when our dinner was brought. The waiter took 3 of the glasses and never brought them back. Finally after about 15 more minutes and almost done eating, my husband got up went over to the waiter and again asked for our drinks. He brought them to us when we were all done eating. My son asked for more bread, which was the best part of the meal, and we never received more. For $125, and no alcohol, I expect much better. I don't think I'll be going back.

• Visited January 2012