“Pretty awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Boston, Massachusetts
“Pretty awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I was bumming around the pier at sunset and caught a glimpse of this taco shack. I decided to pick up a calamari taco and a beer for a snack, and I wished I was hungrier. After eating it I wanted to try all of them. The tacos were really unique and good. The price is right too. If you want a casual outdoor meal hit up beach house tacos. The tacos were great, plus you can't beat the view either!

• Polish first
Crown Point, Indiana, USA
“Best Calamari Tacos Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We visited the Fish House on Ventura Pier. I ate the best fish and calamari tacos I have ever had. I even took a couple of calamari tacos home and ate them the next morning for breakfast. They were delicious with my morning coffee. We can't wait to return!!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Westlake Village, California
“Perfect Fish Tacos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is just the perfect Beach Taco place. Its at the end of Ventura Pier, enclosed by glass and covered so you have open air, but protected a bit from wind and sun. The menu is not extensive, but we had three of their taco offerings and they were each wonderful in their own distinctive way. I will return!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles, California
“Great afternoon bite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This taco shack is on the base of the Ventuar pier and features flavorful baja fish tacos and many other varieties. Outside seating overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

Visited January 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Fabulous tacos, great prices, awesome setting.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Granted, it's the only fish taco place I've visited in Ventura, but it's hard to imagine anyone else's tacos are tastier. I think I teared up a little bit. The setting can't be beat and the prices are reasonable, too. It's not fast for fast food. Plan on a little time before your order is ready, but it's fresh and hot.

• Visited January 2013