As far as the Holiday Inn brand goes, this is an oldie. The lobby, lounge and restaurant are updated and fresh feeling. The rooms are divided up into remote buildings which means that you should not unload your car to check in as you will be driving to a different building anyway. Only one building has an elevator - I think it's building 2. All of the rest have stairs and stairs and stairs. The rooms are a little dark and could use a refresh but the beds are very comfortable and the rooms quiet. For value over price, it should cost a lot less than it does - envision a Motel 6 interior with nicer quilts and the Holiday Inn brand. Stayed here because all the rest of the rooms in town were booked. The lounge was adequate with a good bartender. We did not try the food. And the pool was inviting although we did not have time to enjoy it. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel El Paso Sunland Park is conveniently located off I-10 just minutes from the El Paso International Airport and the border crossing to Juarez, Mexico. The hotel is located on the west side of El Paso with a spectacular view of the Franklin Mountains.We have nearby entertainment and attractions such as the Sunland Park Racetrack & Casino, Outlet Shoppes of El Paso, Western Playland Amusement Park, Wet N Wild Waterworld, Sunland Park Mall, Transmountain Tramway, Sunbowl or the El Paso Art Museum. How about a round or two of golf? Looking to relax? Join us at our heated outdoor pool, whirlpool, kiddie pool (March - November) or workout in our state-of-the-art 24-hour fitness center. Looking to stay close to home, join us for our pizza and a movie package. We provide accommodations to nearby Northwest Business Park housing companies such as TTI Floorcare, ADP, Leviton, Helen of Troy, Azar Nut / Elamex and the Santa Teresa Business Park. We are just minutes from the University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) and the El Paso Convention Center. We also provide lodging to many government and military facilities such as the Federal Building housing the FBI, DEA, and EPA, Department of Transportation, Biggs Army Field and Fort Bliss. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn El Paso-Sunland & I-10 W. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn El Paso-Sunland & i-10 w. Hotel El Paso
- Holiday Inn El Paso-Sunland And i-10 w.
- El Paso Holiday Inn