I dont recomend this Hotel if your looking for a 5 star property. The lobby is beautiful and the historic bar is a sight to see. The food is good and the Sunday Brunch ($20) is to die for. However the rooms are in dire need of upgrade. My bathroom sink back up some black tar sudstance so they gave me another room. I turned on the bathroom sink and same subatance came out of faucet! they upgarded me to a beautiful suite that a chain smoker had occupied despite the warning that somkers are given at check in advising them ogf a $250 fine for smoking in a non-smoking room.The toliet didnt flush in the suite!The 20' x 30' lap pool was the bigest disapointment of all. Only 4 chairs and vey plain like one whould find in a 2 star hotel.Go eat lunch there(great cob salad) or have a drink at the bar but dont stay there!
Try the new Hyatt Place El paso-
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1912, our Texas landmark hotel is located in the heart of downtown El Paso, adjacent to the El Paso Convention Center and within walking distance of museums, historic San Jacinto Plaza, Downtown Entertainment and Business Districts. Guests will enjoy La Huerta Restaurant Open from 6 am until 11 pm, opened from Mon to Sunday Dome Restaurant Open from Tuesday to Saturday from 5 pm to 11 pm Pool Open from 6 am to 11 pm Gym open 24hrs Room service from 6 am until 12 am Secured underground parking Complimentary airport shuttle safe deposit box bilingual staff Business center 24Hrs Union Plaza District about 20 restaurants and bars just 5 min in walking distance Chihuahua's Baseball Stadium 1 block away Hudson Williams Convention center across the street San Jacinto Plaza only 1 block away Museum of art across the street Museum of History 2 blocks away Public Library 3 block away SunBowl Stadium 2 min drive Cincinati District with bars and restaurants next to UTEP only 5 min drive - Located in the Hearth of El Paso, a Texas Landmark part of Historic Hotels of America, with Texas Sized rooms, and a distintion in service with 357 rooms and 19 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Camino Real El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Camino Real Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Camino Real