Great location downtown with nice views. Do not miss having a drive at the famous Dome Bar with the Tiffany Ceiling dome. The parking lot is a little precarious, be super careful. We were told by other colleagues about the wonderful (& free) continental breakfast downstairs, the staff did not tell us, but we checked and it was indeed free and delious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Hearth of El Paso, a Texas Landmark part of Historic Hotels of America, with Texas Sized rooms, and a distintion in service with 357 rooms and 19 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Camino Real El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Camino Real Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Camino Real