Stayed here because we were in town for a concert next door at the Abraham Chavez Theatre. Was looking forward to staying in a charming historic hotel and unfortunately this didn't turn out to be that hotel. Felt run down and dirty, the hallway on our floor smelled like a flea market. Bed was as hard as a rock. The Dome Bar was impressive as long as you were looking up at the ceiling the entire time. Found a piece of chewed gum in the snack mix the bartender served us. The place needs a top to bottom makeover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Hearth of El Paso, a Texas Landmark part of Historic Hotels of America, with Texas Sized rooms, and a distintion in service with 357 rooms and 19 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Camino Real El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Camino Real Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Camino Real