The Camino Real is one of the very few decent options to stay in El Paso. We stayed during renovations and thought that the rooms were a bit pricey for what they were but all in all is a decent place. It is clean, the restaurant is good and location wise it's the best. Make sure to take some time to visit the Dome Bar and have a drink there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Hearth of El Paso, a Texas Landmark part of Historic Hotels of America, with Texas Sized rooms, and a distintion in service with 357 rooms and 19 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Camino Real El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Camino Real Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Camino Real